HI! I'm originally from Denver, Colorado, and now I live in New House. I love spending time with my sisters in AEPhi, whether it's through pseting, watching TV shows, making food together, going ice skating, or just sitting on someone's floor. Additionally, despite being from Colorado, I am not adventurous at all and prefer a sedentary lifestyle of binging Netflix, scrolling through memes, and sending memes to my friends. I am also highly extroverted, and I love meeting new people!
hover over me
Hey everyone! I love reading and food and walking around, along with participating in student theater tech and watching live theater. On campus I also like working in the library and hanging out with SaveTFP Friday nights! I probably laugh too much (sometimes in inappropriate situations). I enjoy all aspects of HASS and hope to explore various fields and frameworks while I'm here.
Hi! I'm Ari, now a crusty old senior! A 6-3 major, I really enjoy math and business. I will love you forever if we ever talk about children's books, book cover design, or just writing in general. Other various interests include: techno music, menswear, and napping.
On campus, I'm VP technology for SWE (Society of Women Engineers) and also part of MIT sport pistol team. My favorite activity is napping. I love AEPhi for its people and giraffes of course.
Oof do I even know myself? I'll try to sum myself up a bit:
- I’m originally from the Virginia Beach area (yes I miss the beach big sad); I live at Simmons now (Ari is my roomie!!)
- I am half Korean and half Irish/Polish/Generic White haha
- I like kpop (BTS+BP!!!), kdramas, pokemon, playing and listening to music, boba, concerts, and being gay lol
- I also do karate, cru, spinning arts, and I play ping pong at Simmons a lot, so come join me some time hehe
- Most importantly, I'm baby.
Heya friends! I’m Sophia Li and I love making lists!
- I’m interested in space! Although I’m probably not pursuing a degree in that, I’m always trying to learn more about space travel (mostly rockets). I’m excited about the future of space travel, and hopefully I can contribute to that!
- I love playing Animal Crossing! My favorite villagers I have are Zucker, Cole, and Raddle. I’m also currently enjoying playing Assassin's Creed. I love being able to climb up walls and jump off of them. Anyways, they’re both abbreviated “AC”.
- I really love being part of AEPhi because we can talk about our interests, passions, or current hyper fixations with only mild roasting and full support.
I honestly don't really know what I do with my time, haha. I like BTS, Queer Eye, and math, which is most of what you really need to know about me! I also write a lot (a lot) and sometimes I do watercolors if I'm stressed. Wow... summaries are hard...
Follow me: @apreyess on insta, twitter, linkedin, etc.
Ana Reyes Sanchez
Course 18 & 24-1
Ana Reyes Sanchez
Course 18 & 24-1
Course 2 & 11
Hello, I'm Natasha and I'm from New York CITY. I like buildings and building things. When I'm not in class, you can probably find me in the basement of Rotch playing around with some random spatial data, rock climbing, running, reading, or catching up on podcasts.
Hello! I’m Lori. I am a materials science and engineering major with an interest in biology/medicine. I’m generally pretty quiet though I do enjoy talking to people! I figure skate with our club casually (not competitive!) and also enjoy dancing in ADT. Feel free to talk to me about these things!
Hullo! I'm interested in computer science, artificial intelligence, neuroscience, and all things related :) I play the piano a lot in my free time, and I really enjoy making (in the 3D-printing, DIY sort of sense). I also enjoy making dumplings (and of course eating said dumplings). I listen to a lot of cpop and kpop, and like watching anime and Marvel movies!
Course 18 & 6-2
Course 18 & 6
Heyyyy I am Sherry and I have really really small hands! I like to run and lift in the free time, although sadly I do not have much of that. For some reason, I get roasted a lot and my friends call that love (I guess that is true?). I can be real loud and crazy but can also be serious at times. You can usually find me in the basement of Stata, Barker, or Stud 5 doing work cuz I do not like much free time (I have existential crisis when I am bored so...) Ha I don't know what else to say, and I'll end here then.